National Doral Miami Resort
Trump National Doral Miami
Northwest 87th Avenue, Doral
Northwest 87th Avenue, Doral
Deluxe accommodations at the special Grand National Championship rate of $219 (plus taxes and Resort Fees)
Alternatively, the organizer will be happy to make your reservations for you.
Reduced Parking Fees:
Valet: Overnight – $18 (regularly $34)
Self Parking: Overnight – $12 (regularly $24)
Discover the all-new National Doral. Following a $250 million renovation, the prestigious 800-acre resort boasts a completely re-designed clubhouse, 643 new deluxe accommodations, fresh restaurant concepts, enhanced championship golf courses, re-imagined Spa, and an array of retail shops and recreational amenities, including the Royal Palm Pool oasis.
We welcome you to experience the resort by reserving one of our Deluxe accommodations at the special Grand National Championship rate of $219 (plus taxes and Resort Fees)
Please note: your reservation window will close on October 3, 2022
After this date, room rate and availability is not guaranteed.
For any questions regarding your room rate, room type and availability, please contact our Reservations team to speak with a live representative | 305.717.6350
*Additional $5 Resort Fee (reg $25) is added to the room rate. Resort Fee includes: high speed wireless Internet, daily beach shuttle service (reservations 24 hours in advance required), use of fitness 24-hour center and group fitness classes, unlimited toll-free and local calls and daily newspaper.
ENHANCED CLEANING & SANITATION
- EPA registered heavy-duty, hospital-grade Ecolab, and Diversey disinfectants are being utilized to sanitize.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the public meeting space areas.
- All public spaces, meeting rooms, and event equipment will undergo the cleaning and disinfecting process with an emphasis on frequently touched objects and areas.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING & PERSONAL PROTECTION
- Event set-up layouts will allow for physical distancing, will reflect capacity restrictions, and may be customized for clients.
- Banquet food & beverage service will follow restaurant guidelines available for review upon request.
- To reinforce physical distancing, floor decals will be displayed in meeting rooms and event spaces when necessary. Event layouts reflect the reduced capacity and may be reviewed upon request.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property’s common areas.
- Informative signage encouraging everyone to maintain safe behavioral practices will be displayed throughout the resort.
- Meeting attendees are asked to exercise social responsibility and follow the CDC’s guidelines of social distancing, wearing facial coverings, and washing hands frequently.
ASSOCIATE SAFETY, TRAINING & AWARENESS
- All associates and vendors are required to wear facial coverings and, when appropriate, gloves.
- Associates will undergo daily health and temperature checks before beginning their shifts.
- In conjunction with Ecolab, Trump National Doral has revised associate training and awareness protocols to include practical guidance to reduce the spread of germs and harmful pathogens.
- Associates are instructed daily on CDC Health & Safety guidelines and recommendations.
- Training and awareness programs will be revised as new information is made available.
About the Hotel
Where style and luxury meet Miami’s most legendary golf resort.
Doral’s legendary golf resort was instantly iconic when it opened in the 1960s, frequented by celebrities and moguls of the game. More than 50 years later, The National Doral Miami offers a new generation of style, service, and exclusivity infused with the ourstandard of excellence. Tee it up on any of our four championship golf courses, including the legendary Blue Monster, or embark on a rejuvenating journey at our luxurious 48,000 sq. ft. spa. The prestigious 800-acre resort features villa-style accommodations, exclusive Spa suites, brand new Har-Tru tennis courts, our Royal Palm Pool with 18 private cabanas and a 125 foot slide, and several luxury event venue options, like the 24,079 sq. ft. DJTGrand Ballroom. At heart of our Doral, Florida hotel, sits the prominent clubhouse featuring the highly acclaimed BLT Prime, Champions Bar & Grill, event and social spaces, health club, retail options, and one of the country’s largest golf pro shops.
In and Around
Among the worlds most sought after vacation destinations, Miami has something to offer every traveler. As one of the premier hotels in Miami, FL, The Doral is minutes away from South Beach’s legendary nightlife and vibrant restaurants. A paradise of interconnected cities, charming villages and tropical parks, Miami gives you the opportunity to explore the historic hideaways of Coral Gables, take a walk through artistic Wynwood Walls, enjoy a trip to the beach via our beach shuttle, or catch an airboat ride through the Everglades. Unwind in one of our Doral suites after a day of shopping in Miami’s exclusive boutiques, luxury designers, and expansive outlet malls. Discover Miami’s diverse neighborhoods, annual events, music and art festivals, and outdoor food and wine extravaganzas. We make all of this easy to do with our complimentary local area transportation that will take you anywhere within 5 miles.
Miami, FL (MIA – Miami Intl.)
MIAMI-OPA LOCKA EXECUTIVE AIRPORT
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL – Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood Intl.)
The preferred airport for The National Doral Resort & Spa is MIAMI, FL (MIA – Miami Intl.).
- SIGHT SEEINGWhether it’s a walking tour of Little Havana, a gallery stroll through Wynwood or a culinary crawl of South Beach, there’s so much to see in Miami. You can spend a whole trip exploring Miami’s most famous and popular destinations, but beyond those well-traveled spots is a whole different city. Take the time to venture off the traveled path and explore the city’s hidden gems.
- BEACHESWith miles of shoreline, the beach is a natural attraction in Miami. The water is inviting year round with temperatures ranging from 71 degrees in January to 86 in July. Greater Miami Beaches are ideal for building sand castles, playing paddle ball or paddle boarding and, of course, relaxing. Offering plenty of public parking, beach chairs and umbrellas rental options, Miami Beach is the perfect destination for day of fun in the sun.
- CRUISING FROM MIAMISet sail from Miami to… Anywhere! Wave goodbye to cars along the causeway and on neighboring boats as you take off from this international cruising hub. PortMiami’s ships have amenities from rock climbing walls to five star meals onboard. Start or end your vacation in Miami and add a few days to spend on a Miami land excursion.
- HISTORICAL LANDMARKSGreater Miami and the Beaches is a paradise of interconnected oceanfront cities, urban hubs, charming villages and tropical parks. Explore Miami’s diverse neighborhoods and see for yourself. Enjoy a taste of multicultural Miami at its best and experience a taste of Little Havana, Coral Gables, Wynwood and Historic Overtown’s offerings.
- ATTRACTIONSExplore Miami and its many attractions. Visit a historic mansion, a museum, take a boat tour or a trip to the zoo or explore the Everglades on an air boat ride. Whether traveling alone or with family, Greater Miami has plenty of attraction choices for everyone to enjoy.
- MUSEUMSA city rich in art, history, and architecture, Miami reflects a broad and diverse range of enriching and cultural experiences. From the classics to the modern, from local to world famous, no trip to Miami is complete without visiting our exceptional museums. Whether you’re into art, history, or science, have just a few hours or a few days, we have the perfect Miami museum to provide you and your family with insight, engagement and inspiration. History Miami, is one of the largest private, regional history museums in the southeast U.S.